Mello's Cleaning Services  -

Feedback

Categories

Feedback / Comments
powered by

My Blog

Feedback

We welcome your feedback!

27 Comments to Feedback:

Comments RSS
Dora Harper on Saturday, January 28, 2012 1:22 AM
My husband Andrew made an appointment with Mello's to have our carpets cleaned, we're in a 1 Bdroom apt. Mello's arrived on time and our carpets look great, even a stain that I thought wouldn't come out GONE! Mello's prices are very fair, PLEASE give them a chance you won't regret it. They also did our bathroom tile floor, looks like it's been re-grouted. Thanks Mello's!

Raquel Phillips on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:47 PM
Thank you Mellos for doing an excellent job on cleaning the carpets in our master bedroom, family/dining room combo and stairs. I was impressed and will call you again and refer you to others. Great, professional service!

Lena on Friday, April 27, 2012 12:45 PM
Thanks so much!!! I was very happy with the job you guys did upstairs and down in our townhome. I also noticed you weren't on Yelp, and I wanted to add a review - so I hope its OK I added you guys. http://www.yelp.com/biz/mellos-carpet-cleaning-union

Cindy James on Wednesday, August 08, 2012 11:27 AM
I got the # from a search engine and decided to give Mello's a try, I'm so glad I did!! Excellent service, very professional and accomodating!!! Thank You

Living Social Customer on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:11 AM
One of our carpets was full of stains.....it now looks brand new! I am not always comfortable with unfamiliar people coming into my home....however, the gentleman cleaning our rugs had such a nice energy about him that I was immediately relaxed!

Living Social - Carpet Voucher on Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:18 AM
The carpet looks brand new, the job was done expediently, and the professionalism mirror's livingsocial's quality offers. Will recommend him to others.

Jim Murphy on Thursday, October 25, 2012 11:03 AM
Outstanding service for a great price.

Melinda Taylor on Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:07 PM
Loved your service! You did a great job on my dining room chairs, sofa and living room chairs. If I need anything else cleaned, you will be the first call I make!

Kyle Michaels on Monday, March 18, 2013 11:20 AM
My carpet looks awesome thanks to you guys, thanks!

Liz (Living Social Customer) on Monday, April 08, 2013 4:17 PM
I purchased this deal through Living Social and I'm glad I did. The owners are great people and the service they provided was more than I could ask for! Looks like I found my new carpet cleaners. Thanks again for the awesome job, my carpets look great!

Joyce L. on Tuesday, April 09, 2013 9:53 AM
Family business- very professional and friendly. Did a great job! Will definitely use them again.

Elaine - Living Social on Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:34 PM
Professional and excellent I would love to have this deal again.

Laila Gordeon on Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:33 PM
Job well done. Thank you for such outstanding service! I will recommend you to everyone I know, thanks again.

Renee on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 1:11 PM
Great customer service. Will use again and refer to others!

Steve on Monday, November 18, 2013 1:37 PM
They went above and beyond the expected service.

Rose on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 10:32 PM
Excellent service, excellent price, will use again.

Sandra on Wednesday, December 31, 2014 10:00 AM
I am a salon owner in Short Hills and hired Mello's to strip and rewax my VCT tile floors. I was very pleased with the courteousness and service I was provided. My floors look brand new!

Yelp Customer on Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:34 AM
Showed up as promised exactly on time. Did a thorough and meticulous job. Outcome was much better than renting a machine from the store and doing it myself. Ed Laroque the lead technician who came was very pleasant and friendly to work with and did a very nice job. Don't think twice to hire them. They also did work for a reasonable price.

Yelp Customer - Thevia on Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:43 AM
I highly recommend the carpet cleaning service that Mello's offers. They were running a little late but Jamel did an excellent job of explaining the circumstances behind it and offering a discount for the inconvenience. When Ed Laraque arrived he was extremely professional and did the job meticulously even adding on a service that he deemed fit for the condition of our carpet all while honoring the quoted price Jamel gave me. My mother was extremely pleased with the outcome of the carpet and I definitely plan to use Mello's again and will recommend them without reservation for excellent carpet cleaning service!!!

Yelp Customer - Chris on Thursday, May 21, 2015 8:47 AM
Everything Jamal did was as written in these reviews. Timely, professional, straightforward and did a great job!!! Will use his company again and I recommend you do too. Very satisfied. Chris-Watchung

Diana on Thursday, June 25, 2015 3:46 PM
Just hired Mello's to clean our microfiber sectional. Jamel did an exceptional job. The sofa was full of dog hair and stinky and now it's like new! He was on time and professional. He explained each step of the process and frankly went above my expectations. Highly recommended - would definitely use Mello's time and again! Thanks again Jamel.

Kristen on Monday, October 24, 2016 1:38 PM
Mello's arrived on-time and got right to work on my carpets. Every stain was removed successfully and the carpet smelled delightful. Great price too as my rooms are on the larger side. Very satisfied.

Marc S. (Yelp User) on Monday, November 07, 2016 9:00 PM
Jamel the owner was very responsive and accommodating with the scheduling of two different carpet cleanings. He called me a head of time and was waiting for me when I got to the townhouse. He and his associate were very nice and explained what they were going to do. He was able to get stains out of the carpet that my Tenant who had someone clean the carpets was not able. He then went to another townhouse and took care of the carpets there as well. All in the same afternoon. Prices were reasonable. Overall a great experience have no issues referring Mello's to others and would absolutely use them again.

Tameca Thomas on Monday, June 19, 2017 6:52 PM
Great service. My carpets look better than new and it was within my budget. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Rebecca Gagnon on Thursday, August 03, 2017 10:16 AM
Professional, courteous, and did an excellent job. Thank you so much!!

Kacey on Thursday, February 08, 2018 4:54 PM
I brought my home In February and I needed my carpets and hard wooden floors cleaned. They were Very professional and on time! The price for the work that needed to be done was very reasonable. I also know the owners of this company and they still treated me as a valuable customer and didn’t cut any corners. I feel comfortable recommending Mellos carpet cleaning to all of my clients and friends. I know they won’t disappoint!

Mello's Cleaning Services on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 6:54 PM
PLEASE NOTE OUR NAME HAS CHANGED TO: MELLO'S CLEANING SERVICES. Different name, same great service!